I think we could run a wee quiz:
1. Who are these bishops? (Obviously you can cheat on this one by heading to the source). But some readers here will recognise all three.
2. Which one is due to speak in Christchurch later this year?
3. All three belong to member churches of the Anglican Communion. Discuss.
4. Which two of the three belong to Anglican churches which are not in a formal relationship with ACNA?
5. What recent event might have contributed to these three bishops being in the USA at the same time?
I will post my answers here tomorrow morning. I will publish comments till then without responsive comment from me.